Margaret , Beaufort, Countess of Devon
m. Bef 28 Sep 1397
- Joan , Beaufort, Queen of Scotland
- Henry , Beaufort, 2nd Earl of Somerset
- John Beaufort, 1st Duke of Somerset
- Thomas , Beaufort, Count of Perche
- Edmund , Beaufort, 2nd Duke of Somerset
- Margaret , Beaufort, Countess of Devon
Facts and Events
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Margaret Beaufort (c.1409 – 1449) was the daughter of John Beaufort, 1st Earl of Somerset, illegitimate son of John of Gaunt, 1st Duke of Lancaster, by his mistress, later his third wife, Katherine Swynford. Through her father, Margaret was a granddaughter of King Edward III.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Margaret Beaufort, Countess of Devon, in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia. (Online: Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.).
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Lady Margaret Beaufort, in Lundy, Darryl. The Peerage: A genealogical survey of the peerage of Britain as well as the royal families of Europe.
- MARGARET Beaufort, in Cawley, Charles. Medieval Lands: A prosopography of medieval European noble and royal families.