Facts and Events
||Louiza Adeline Stoker
||Louisa A. Coker
||Louiza A. Coker
||Louisa A. Koker
||Louisa Adaline Stoker
||Georgia, United States
||25 Sep 1878
||Chattooga, Georgia, United StatesJohn R. Coker to Louiza A. Stoker by A. Johnston MG
to John Rufus Coker
||14 Jun 1880
||Cedar Grove, Walker, Georgia, United StatesLouisa Koker in household of Rufus Koker, wife, age 24, born in Georgia, father and mother born in Georgia
||04 Jun 1900
||Teloga, Chattooga, Georgia, United StatesLouisa A Coker in household of Rufus Coker, wife, farm labor, married 20 years, total # of children 9, 9 children living, age 47, born May 1853 in Georgia, parents birth place unknown
||15 Apr 1910
||Walker, Georgia, United StatesAdeline Coker, wife, married once for 31 years, 9 children, 8 living, age 56, born in Georgia, parents born in Georgia, in household of Rufus Coker in Wilson Militia District
||Trinity Cemetery, Walker, Georgia, United States
||09 Nov 1928
||Georgia, United States
Mrs. J. R. Coker died 09 Nov 1928, age 76. She resided in Harrisburg, Georgia. She was survived by her husband and 6 children (6 overwritten over 7) 4 sons; "C C. N W. T W, 3 daughters; Mrs. W. C. Bardwick (?), Mrs. Celisley Hallaway, Miss Lizzie Beth Coker and 2 Brothers; J. B. & John Stoker.
Her physician was Dr. Hammond. She was not embalmed. The size of the casket was 613 and casket no. 80.00 (cost?) garment was 20.00. Casket was to be delivered.
Funeral at Trinity M. E. Church at 2 P. M. and internment in Trinity Cemetery. Livery required a hiarse (sic), charge $10.00. Minister: Rev. L. B. Allman. Pallbearers: J. W. Key, C. L. Cloud, C. M. Chandler, D. R. Coker, Jonnie (?) Wilson and J. L. Little. (From Source 3).
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Rufus Coker, dwelling #370, family #372, Teloga, in Teloga, Chattooga, Georgia, United States. 1900 U.S. census, population schedule, NARA T623, roll 187, SD 7, ED 24, p. 263A (stamped), 25 Feb 2008, Secondary quality.
Name: Louisa A. Coker / digital image from www.ancestry.com
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Mrs. J. R. Coker, in Fletcher, Benton L. Bryan - Lafayette Funeral Home. (2001), Book 2, Vol. 1, page 69, 09 Nov 1928, Primary quality.
Mrs. J. R. Coker died around 7:00 A. M. on 09 Nov 1928, age 76, address Harrisburg, Georgia. Funeral at Trinity M. E. Church at 2 P. M. Internment: Trinity Cemetery Minister: Rev. L. B Allman
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Rufus Coker, dwelling/family #199, Cedar Grove, in Walker, Georgia, United States. 1880 U.S. Census Population Schedule, NARA T9, roll 169, SD 1, ED 183, p. 327C (stamped), 04 Mar 2008, Secondary quality.
Name: Louisa Koker / digital image from www.ancestry.com
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Rufus Coker, dwelling/family #10, Wilson Militia District, in Walker, Georgia, United States. 1910 U.S. Census Population Schedule, NARA T624, roll 214, SD 7, ED 143, p. 230A (stamped), 06 Mar 2008, Secondary quality.
Name: Adeline Coker / digital image from www.ancestry.com
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Coker to Stoker, in Chattooga, Georgia, United States. Marriage Records, Chattooga Marriage Book 2, p. 309, Jul 2008, Primary quality.
John R. Coker to Louiza A. Stoker