Facts and Events
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Milo I the Great (died 1102) was lord of Montlhéry from 1095 until his death. He was the son of Guy I of Montlhéry and Hodierna of Gometz.
The identify of his first wife is unknown. His second wife was Lithuise.
He had four children:
- Guy Trousseau, lord of Monthléry
- Milo II (died 1118), lord of Montlhéry and Braye, viscount of Troyes
- Isabella of Montlhéry, married Thibaut of Dampierre
- Emmeline of Montlhéry (died 1121), married Hugh II Bardoul, lord of Broyes
- Lithuise of Blois, in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia. (Online: Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.).