Facts and Events
Civil War Service
- 2nd Lieutenant, Company B and 1st Lieutenant, Company I, 1st Ohio Heavy Artillery
- Mustered in 11 August 1862
- Promoted from 1st Sergeant to 2nd Lieutenant, 10 August 1863
- Promoted to 1st Lieutenant, 20 January 1865
- Mustered out 25 July 1865
- Application 1089556; Certificate 829396
- Widow's Pension: Application 1146765, no certificate number listed (an indication that the application was not approved)
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
Help fund new features!