Facts and Events
||Henry Levi Williams
||, , New York, United States
||, Wayne, New York, United Statesto Anna Barnes
||, Hancock, Illinois, United Statesmoved Migration
||, Hancock, Illinois, United StatesFederal
||Hancock, Hancock, Illinois, United StatesFederal
||Hancock, Hancock, Illinois, United StatesCooper
||Carthage, Hancock, Illinois, United States Carthage, Illinois United States Moss Ridge Cemetery
Reverend Henry Levi Williams
Other Levi Williams
born April 18, 1794 Madison Co., KY
Died Nov 27, 1860 Walker Twp., Hancock Co., IL
Buried Green Plains Cemetery, Hancock Co., IL
wife: Mary Polly Reid B May 5, 1795 KY
Married Dec 26, 1814 Madison Co., KY
John Reid March 28, 1816 Madison Co., KY
Theresa M B @ 1822 Madison Co., KY
Rice C B @ 1827 Madison Co., KY
Elizabeth B @1825
Henry Clay B Sept 20, 1829 Madison Co., KY
William H B @ 1833 KY
Anna B June 6, 1834 Wythe Twp.
Probably other Levi Williams Estates:
Box #41, Estate of Williams, Levi Executor, Administrator or Guardian lists a John R. Williams date of issue Jan 8, 1861. Letters and Bonds Vol A page 55, Appraisments vol B page 501 inventories vol B page 500 sales vol B page 503
The other Levi Williams was a Col as well as a Baptist preacher.
Levi (from New York) not listed with family in 1860 census Anne Marie listed as land owner.
Possibly a descendant of Roger Williams "prophet" of the United States Baptist, and Rhode Island pioneer
two Levi Williams listed in 1842 tax list one 5N5W other 4N9W
- ↑ unknown obit of PD Williams.
- ↑ unknown obit of Alfred A Williams.
- ↑ United States. 1850 U.S. Census Population Schedule, M432 Roll Hancock Twp., Hancock Co., IL p. 279, 1850, Primary quality.
Hancock Twp., Hancock Co., IL p. 279
- ↑ Biographical review of Hancock County, Illinois (1907): containing biographical and genealogical sketches of many of the prominent citizens of today and also of the past. (Salt Lake City, Utah: Genealogical Society of Utah, 1970).
- ↑ possibly died in White County, Illinois, United States
- ↑ listed as land owner