Leopold III , Margrave of Austria
- Leopold IV , Duke of Bavaria
- Agnes , of Babenberg
- Henry II , Duke of Austria
- Ernst , Prince of Austria
- Otto , Prince of Austria
- Judith , Princess of Austria
- Gertrude , Princess of Austria
- Konrad , Prince of Austria
- Elisabeth , Princess of Austria
- Berthe , Princess of Austria
Facts and Events
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Saint Leopold III (1073 – 15 November 1136), known as Leopold the Good, was the Margrave of Austria from 1095 to his death in 1136. He was a member of the House of Babenberg. He was canonized on 6 January 1485 and became the patron saint of Austria, Lower Austria, Upper Austria, and Vienna. His feast day is 15 November.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Leopold III, Margrave of Austria, in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia.
- ↑ Jiri Louda (tables), Michael Maclagan, CVO, Richmond Herald, (i)Lines of Succession - Heraldry of the Royal Families of Europe(/i) (London: Li.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 , compiler, (i)The Catholic Encyclopedia(/i) (New York, NY: Archdiocise of New York, 1910 in book form, 2003 online version).
- Genealogical Department, Medieval Family Histories Unit, (18). (Name: July 1996 (c), data as of 2 January 1996;), AFN=978P-7P.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 LIUTPOLD von Babenberg, son of LIUTPOLD II Markgraf of Austria & his wife Ida von Ratelberg ([1080/86]-15 Nov 1136, bur Stift Klosterneuburg), in Cawley, Charles. Medieval Lands: A prosopography of medieval European noble and royal families.