Facts and Events
Civil War Service
- Corporal, Company D, 1st Ohio Heavy Artillery
- Mustered in 11 July 1863
- Appointed Corporal 9 March 1864
- Captured 23 February 1865
- Mustered out 13 June 1865 at Camp Chase, Ohio
- Application 157054; Certificate 117313
- Widow's Pension: Application 234432, Certificate 180289
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).