Facts and Events
There are 21 vital records available on MyHeritage for Lawrence Huntsman, including birth records, marriage records, and death records.
Vital records are historical records that are typically recorded around the actual time of the event, which means they are likely accurate.
Vital records include information like the event date and place, and the person's occupation and residence.
Vital records also often include information about the person's relatives.
For example, birth and marriage records include names of parents and divorce records list the names of children.
See all vital records for Lawrence Huntsman
Lawrence Huntsman was one of the Early Settlers of Augusta County, Virginia
- Page 284.--21st September, 1763. Same. (Felix Gilbert's bond (with Benj. Estill) as administrator of Lawrence Huntsman.
- Vol. 1 - SEPTEMBER 21, 1763. - (220) Felix Gilbert qualifies admr. of Lawrence Huntsman.
- Page 333.--24th March, 1764. Lawrence Huntsman's appraisement.
The Kerr's Creek Massacres
It is possible that Lawrence Huntsman may have been a victim in the 2nd Kerr's Creek Massacre on 17 July, 1763. An article detailing the Kerr's Creek Massacres is located here:
The Kerr's Creek Massacres 1759-1763
Records in Augusta County, VA
From Chalkley’s Augusta County Records:
- Page 404.--20th August, 1760. Jacob Parsingsr's bond (with Christopher Wingord, Lawrence Huntsman) as administrator of Philip Parsinger.
- Page 405.--20th August, 1760. Christopher Wingord's bond (with Jacob Parsinger, Lawrence Huntsman) as administrator of Mark Tallard.
- Page 409.--20th August, 1760. Margaret Barrier's bond (with Christopher Wingord, Lawrence Huntsman) as administratrix of Casper Barrier.
- Vol. 1 - FEBRUARY 18, 1762. - (161) Lawrence Huntsman, a garnishee.
- Page 270.--23d June, 1763. Robt. Bratton's settlement of estate of James Dunlap, approved and recorded--Paid Hugh Wardlaw, Ro. Lusk, Lettice Breckinridge, Joseph Wahob (Wauchut), Jas. Simpson, Thos. Gillespy, Jos. Mays, Henry Cartmill, James Means, David Dryden, Jas. Burnsides, Thos. Vance, Archd. Clendenning, Lawrence Huntsman, Thos. Thompson, John Low. Received from Capt. Christian, being arrears due Capt. Dunlap. Received from Capt. Hog, due for pay. Received from George Jameson. Received from Capt. Hog, account of James Ramsey.