Facts and Events
||05 APR 1763
||Montgomery Township, , Somerset County, New Jersey,
||15 MAY 1763
||Harlingen Reformed Dutch Church, Harlingen, Somerset County, New Jersey,
||BET 1784 AND 1794
||to Martha Van Arsdahl
||15 NOV 1825
||W 1/2 SW 1/4 S12 T16 R7, , Parke County, Indiana,Land Purch
||04 OCT 1827
||, , Anderson County, Kentucky,Land Sale
||23 APR 1829
||E 1/2 NE 1/4 S12 T16 R7, , Parke County, Indiana,Land Grant
||23 APR 1829
||W 1/2 NW 1/4 S12 T16 R7, , Parke County, Indiana,Land Grant
||16 APR 1835
||, , Anderson County, Kentucky,to Mary Carter
||16 SEP 1836
||W 1/2 NW 1/4 S12 T16 R7, , Parke County, Indiana,Land Sale
||, , Parke County, Indiana,
||22 OCT 1852
||, , Parke County, Indiana,
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Lambert Darland Family Group Sheet.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Barth, Barbara; Judith Smith Cassidy (editor); and Harry Macy Jr (editor). The Dorland Enigma Solved: A Revision of the Dorland Genealogy. (Sandisfield, Berkshire, Massachusetts, United States: Diane Barth Swartz, 2007), pg. 222. (Citing "Records of the Harlingen Reformed Dutch Church", GMNJ 18:84.).
- ↑ Steven's Van Arsdale Web Site.
- ↑ Barth, Barbara; Judith Smith Cassidy (editor); and Harry Macy Jr (editor). The Dorland Enigma Solved: A Revision of the Dorland Genealogy. (Sandisfield, Berkshire, Massachusetts, United States: Diane Barth Swartz, 2007), pg. 222.
- ↑ Parke County Recorder, Deeds vol. 133, pg. 166.
- ↑ National Archives Land Entry Files, Record Type: Land Entry File, Record Group: General Land Entry Files.
- ↑ World Wide Web, ftp://ftp.rootsweb.com/pub/usgenweb/ky/anderson/deeds/d6450001.txt.
- ↑ Parke County Recorder, Deeds vol. 87, pg. 328.
- ↑ Parke County Recorder, Deeds vol. 133, pg. 165.
- ↑ Parke County Recorder, Deeds vol. 3, pg. 125.
- ↑ 1840 US Census, Parke County, Indiana, pg. 189,.
- ↑ Certificate #3515; Patent Date 20 Apr 1826; Recorded vol. 7, pg.455.
Recorded 15 Feb. 1967
- ↑ Anderson County, KY - Deeds: Darland to McAllister, 1827
This Indenture made the 4th of October 1827 between Lambert Darland of Parke
Co, Indiana and Allen McAllister of Anderson Co of the other part; Lambert
Darland for and in consideration of the sum of $150. to him paid, has granted
and sold unto Allen McAllister all that tract of land situate within the
county of Anderson, being a part of the tract where said Lambert Darland
formerly resided and bounded as follows:
Beginning at a white oak in a line of the origional tract thence S65degrees,
W32 poles to two white oaks corner to the said origional tract, thence along
a line of the same S32d, E75poles to a red bud thence N60d W118 poles to a
black oak and ironwood in another line of the said origional tract, thence
N32d W21 poles to a white oak thence N60d E87 poles to two ashes thence N31d
W49 poles to the beginning containing 25 acres. etc.
wit: N.B. Johnson
Commonwealth of Kentucky
I Nelson C Johnson, clerk of the county court for the County aforesaid
certify that this deed from Lamberrt Darland to Allen McAllister was this day
produced in my office and acknowledged by the said Lambert Darland to be his
act and deed. Where upon it is recorded this 4th day of October 1827.
N.C. Johnson, Clerk
- ↑ Certificate # 7751 Patent under 1820 act for sale of public lands
Recorded 1 Oct 1918
- ↑ Certificate #7752
Recorded 15 Feb, 1967
- ↑ This indenture made the sixteenth day of September in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and thirty six between Lambert Darland of the county of Parke and State of Indiana of the first part, and Zachariah Barnes of the same county and state of the second part. Witnesseth that the said party of the first part for and in consideration of the sum of two hundred dollars to him in hand paid, the receipt hereof is acknowledged do hereby give grant bargain sell and convey unto the said party of the second part his heirs and assigns forever all that certain tract or parcel of land situated lying and being in the county and State aforesaid known and designated as the west half of the north west quarter of section twelve township sixteen North of range Seven west containing eighty acres. To have and to hols the said granted and bargained premises together with all the privileges and appurtanenances thereof unto the said party of the second part his heirs and assigns forever and the said party of the first part for himself his heirs executors and administrators doth covenant with the said party of the second part his heirs and assigns that he is lawfully seized of the premises above surveyed and that they are free from all incumbrances and the above bargained premises in the quiet and peaceable possession of the said party of the second part his heirs and assigns against the lawful claims and demands of all persons the said party of the first part and his heirs will forever warrant and defend In witness whereof the said party of the first part has hereunto set his hand and seal the day and year above written. signed sealed and delivered in presence of
John G Davis
Jos. B. Cornelius
Recorded September 16th AD 1836 John G. Davis, Recorder
- ↑ Lambert Darling
Help fund new features!