Facts and Events
1900: 4 children, 4 living.
1910: 7 children, 6 living.
Name may be Katherine, with a “K.”
U.S. World War I Mothers' Pilgrimage, 1930 about Mrs Katherine Waterhouse
Name: Mrs Katherine Waterhouse
Given Name: Mrs Katherine
Address: Westchester Apartments, 1275 Westchester Pl
City: Los Angeles
County: Los Angeles
Surname Deceased: Waterhouse
Given Name Deceased: Charles J
Organization: Base Hosp 23
Desires Pilgrimage Later: Yes
1918: Kenneth’s WWI Draft Card shows his mother to be living at the Royal Commonwealth Hotel, in Hamilton, Ontario. Had his parents split up by then?
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Ohio, West Virginia, United States. 1880 U.S. Census Population Schedule.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Ohio, West Virginia, United States. 1900 U.S. Federal Census Population Schedule.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Ohio, West Virginia, United States. 1910 U.S. Federal Census Population Schedule.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Los Angeles, California, United States. 1930 U.S. Census Population Schedule.
- FamilySearch. Ohio Deaths 1908-1953. (Ohio, United States: Intellectual Reserve, Inc.), Robert D. Waterhouse Death Certificate.
- United States. Congress (71st, 2nd session : 1929). House of Representatives; Constance Potter; and Claire Prechtel-Kluskens. List of mothers and widows of American World War I soldiers, sailors, and marines entitled to make a pilgrimage to the war cemeteries in Europe, 1930: as provided by the act of Congress of March 2, 1929. (Salt Lake City, Utah: Genealogical Society of Utah, 1961).
- United States. World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918. (National Archives Microfilm Publication M1509).