Joseph Robinet, of Cheat River and Preston County, VA
Facts and Events
Joseph Robinet was one of the Early Settlers of Augusta County, Virginia
Early Land Acquisition in Augusta County, VA
Land Grant Surveys in Virginia:
- Page 260 - Joseph Robenet, 400 acres, branch of Cheat River. Adjoining John Maurice. May 13, 1774. [Abstract of Land Grant Surveys, 1761-1791, Augusta & Rockingham Counties, Virginia, by Peter Cline Kaylor, pg. 90].
- United States. National Archives and Records Service, and United States. War Department. Revolutionary War rolls, 1775-1783: National Archives microfilm publications, pamphlet describing M246. (Washington [District of Columbia]: National Archives and Records Service, 1980).
U.S. Revolutionary War Rolls, 1775-1783
Name: Joseph Robinet
Rank - Induction: Private
Roll Box: 99
Roll State: VA
- Morton, Oren Frederic. A History of Preston County, West Virginia. (Kingwood, WV: Journal Publishing Co., 1914).
PRESTONIANS OF 1785.
Taken from the original lists of residents having taxable personalty.
Names are spelled as found.
THOMAS CHENEY'S RETURN.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Ancestry.com/Ancestry Family Trees: Public Members Trees.
- Court Record, in Ardery, Julia Hoge Spencer. Kentucky records: early wills and marriages, copied from court house records by regents, historians and the state historian; old bible records and tombstone inscriptions; records from Barren, Bath, Bourbon, Clark, Daviess, Fayette, Harrison, Jessamine, Lincoln, Madison, Mason, Montgomery, Nelson, Nicholas, Ohio, Scott, and Shelby counties. (Lexington, Kentucky: Keystone Printery, Inc., c1932), 2:115, Secondary quality.
[RANDOM NOTES FROM SUITS FILED IN OFFICE OF CIRCUIT CLERK]
Markham vs. Wm. L. Todd, Dec. 6, 1822
Amended bill showing Richard Robinet, Joseph Robinet, Joseph Hume and Sarah, late Robinet, only chdn. and hrs. of Joseph Robinet, decd.