Facts and Events
||Joseph Richard Bennett
||Valley, Idaho, United Statesmentioned in mother's obituary
||2 Jun 1898
||Unionville, Putnam, Missouri, United States
||Putnam, Missouri, United StatesYork Township
||Boise, Idaho, United StatesLake Precinct
||12 Sep 1918
||Cascade, Valley, Idaho, United StatesDraft Registration
||Valley, Idaho, United StatesLake Precinct, with cousin
||28 JUN 1941
||Boise, Ada, Idaho, United Statesto Vestella Maxine Harris
||24 Apr 1988
||McCall, Valley, Idaho, United States
There are 131 vital records available on MyHeritage for Joseph Richard Bennett, including birth records, marriage records, and death records.
Vital records are historical records that are typically recorded around the actual time of the event, which means they are likely accurate.
Vital records include information like the event date and place, and the person's occupation and residence.
Vital records also often include information about the person's relatives.
For example, birth and marriage records include names of parents and divorce records list the names of children.
See all vital records for Joseph Richard Bennett
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 York Township, Putnam County; FHL #1240884, in United States. Census Office. 12th census, 1900. Missouri, 1900 federal census : soundex and population schedules. (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 19--?), HH 83, Family 83, Primary quality.
Bennett, James, white male, September 1858, age 41, married 14 years, born Missouri, father born New York, mother born Illinois, farmer, owns farm with mortgage, able to read, write, speak English
, Malinda, wife, born October 1868, age 31, 4 children (4 living), born Missouri, father born Pennsylvania, mother born Illinois, able to read, write, speak English
, James M., son, born November 1886, age 13, born Missouri, at school, able to read, write, speak English
, Raymond D. R., son, born June 1888, age 11, born Missouri, at school, able to read, write, speak English
, Susanna G., daughter, born July 1896, age 3, born Missouri
, Joseph R., son, born Jun 1898, age 1, born Missouri
- ↑ Lake Precinct, Boise County; FHL #1374235, in United States. Bureau of the Census. 13th census, 1910. Idaho, 1910 federal census : population schedules. (Washington [District of Columbia]: The National Archives, 19--?), HH 20, Family 20, Primary quality.
Bennett, James H., head, white male age 51, married once for 24 years, born Missouri, father born New York, mother born Illinois, farmer, general farm, able to read and write, owns farm free of mtg.
, Linnie, wife, white female, age 41, married once for 24 years, 6 children (5 living), born Missouri, father born Pennsylvania, mother born Illinois, able to read and write
, Gladys, daughter, age 13, single, born Missouri, able to read and write
, Joseph, son, age 11, born Missouri, able to read and write
, Charlie, son, age 8, born Missouri
, Burton, son, age 4, born Idaho
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Social Security Administration. Social Security Death Index, Secondary quality.
Joe R. Bennett, Born: 2 Jun 1898, Died: 24 Apr 1988
Last Residence: Mc Call, Valley, Idaho, United States of America
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 United States. World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918. (National Archives Microfilm Publication M1509), Primary quality.
Joseph Richard Bennett, resident of McCall, Valley, Idaho, age 20
b. 2 June 1898
Occupation farming, self-employed
Nearest Relative: Linnie Bennett, McCall, Valley, Idaho
medium height, medium build, light brown eyes, dark brown hair
Signed 12 Sept 1918
- ↑ Lake Precinct, Valley, Idaho, in United States. 1930 U.S. Census Population Schedule. (National Archives Microfilm Publication T626), HH 16, Fam 16, Primary quality.
Bennett, Joe, has radio, 31, single, b. MO, both parents b. MO, farmer, not a vet
Fields, Roy, roomer, 23, single, b. ID, both parents b. MO, Farm Hand, not a vet
- ↑ Malinda Jane Scott Bennett , in Scott Family Obituaries.