Jonas D. Arnold
Facts and Events
Dayton National Cemetery
Civil War Service
- Private, Company D, 1st Ohio Heavy Artillery
- Mustered in 10 August 1862
- Appointed Sergeant from Private 10 October 1862
- Reduced in rank 10 February 1863
- Mustered out 20 June 1865 at Knoxville, Tennessee
- Application 865790; Certificate 691229
- Widow's Pension: Application 910962, Certificate 674024
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Ohio, United States. Death Certificate. (Ohio, United States), cert. 1758 (1908).
Help fund new features!