John de Lacy, 1st Earl of Lincoln
d.22 Jul 1240
Facts and Events
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
John de Lacy ( – 22 July 1240) was the 2nd Earl of Lincoln, of the fourth creation.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 John de Lacy, 1st Earl of Lincoln, in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 John de Lacy, 1st Earl of Lincoln, in Lundy, Darryl. The Peerage: A genealogical survey of the peerage of Britain as well as the royal families of Europe.
- ↑ John De Lacy, in Find A Grave.
- JOHN de Lacy, son of ROGER de Lacy & his wife Matilda de Clare (-22 Jul 1240, bur Stanlaw, later transferred to Whalley)., in Cawley, Charles. Medieval Lands: A prosopography of medieval European noble and royal families.
- A1 C20, p. 277.
- Eng. 116.
- Eng. 138, pt. 1, p. 89.
- Eng. V, v. 7, p. 676-78.
Help fund new features!