John Woodley, of Smith's Creek
m. abt. 1700
- John Woodley, of Smith's Creekabt 1700 - bef 1750
- Frances Woodleyest 1701-1710 -
Facts and Events
John Woodley was one of the Early Settlers of Augusta County, Virginia’’’
Will of John Woodley
- Page 237.--6th January, 1749-50. John Woodley's will--Son, Jacob, 5 shillings; son-in-law, Nicholas Seahaven. Executor, Nicholas Seahaven. Teste: Daniel Holdman, John Rudle, Hans Heinrich Neff. Proved, 22d May, 1750, by all witnesses, and executor qualifies.
- Page 273.--23d November, 1760.(prob. 1750) John Woodley's (of Smith's Creek) appraisement by Hans Heinrich Neff, Daniel Holdman, John Ruddell.
- Ancestry.com. Public Member Trees. (Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2006.Original data - Family trees submitted by Ancestry members.Original data: Family trees submitted by Ancestry members.), This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was .