John Vaughan, 3rd Earl of Carbery
chr.8 Jul 1639
d.12 Jan 1713
- H. John Vaughan, 3rd Earl of Carbery1639 - 1713
- W. Mary Browne (add)
Facts and Events
||John Vaughan, 3rd Earl of Carbery
||8 Jul 1639
||10 Aug 1682
||to Lady Anne Saville
||to Mary Browne (add)
||12 Jan 1713
There are 3 vital records available on MyHeritage for John Vaughan, 3rd Earl of Carbery, including birth records, marriage records, and death records.
Vital records are historical records that are typically recorded around the actual time of the event, which means they are likely accurate.
Vital records include information like the event date and place, and the person's occupation and residence.
Vital records also often include information about the person's relatives.
For example, birth and marriage records include names of parents and divorce records list the names of children.
See all vital records for John Vaughan, 3rd Earl of Carbery
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Sir John Vaughan, 3rd Earl of Carbery KB, PRS (baptised 8 July 1639 – 12 January 1713), styled Lord Vaughan from 1643 to 1686, was Governor of Jamaica between 1675–1678.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 John Vaughan, 3rd Earl of Carbery, in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia.
- VAUGHAN family, of Golden Grove, Carms. , in Welsh Biography Online.
- VAUGHAN, Hon. John (1639-1713), of Golden Grove, Llanfihangel Aberbythych, Carm. and Chelsea, Mdx., in The History of Parliament.