John Andrew Tomlinson
Facts and Events
Civil War Service
- Private, Company B, 1st Ohio Heavy Artillery
- Mustered in 11 June 1863
- Mustered out 25 July 1865
- Also served in Company C, 22nd Ohio Volunteer Infantry and Company G, 60th Ohio Volunteer Infantry S2
- Application 674180; Certificate 796494
- Widow's Pension: Application 1158956, Certificate 894074
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War : Grave Registration.