John Stewart, 1st Earl of Atholl
Facts and Events
||John Stewart, 1st Earl of Atholl
||Perth, Perthshire, , Scotlandto Margaret Douglas
||bef Apr 1475
||to Lady Eleanor Sinclair
||15 Sep 1512
||Perthshire, Scotlandthe Laighwood
||Dunkeld Cathedral, Dunkeld, Caputh, Perthshire, Scotland
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
John Stewart, 1st Earl of Atholl (c. 1440 – 15 September 1512), also known as Sir John Stewart of Balveny, was a Scottish nobleman and ambassador to England (in 1484).
- John Stewart, 1st Earl of Atholl, in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia.
- John Stewart, 1st Earl of Atholl, in Lundy, Darryl. The Peerage: A genealogical survey of the peerage of Britain as well as the royal families of Europe.
- John Stewart, in Find A Grave.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Sir JOHN Stewart, son of Sir JAMES Stewart, the Black Knight of Lorn & his wife Joan Beaufort (-the Laighwood 15 Sep 1512, bur Dunkeld Cathedral), in Cawley, Charles. Medieval Lands: A prosopography of medieval European noble and royal families.
Help fund new features!