- John Rutherford1844 - 1924
- H. John Rutherford1844 - 1924
- W. Mary Ann
Facts and Events
Civil War Service
- Private, Company B, 1st Ohio Heavy Artillery
- Mustered in 3 September 1864
- Mustered out 20 June 1865 at Knoxville, Tennessee
- Also in Company H, 129th Ohio Volunteer Infantry S2
- Application 634790; Certificate 415393
- Widow's Pension: Application: none listed
- Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Ohio, United States. Death Certificate. (Ohio, United States), cert. 21496 (1924).
Help fund new features!