d.aft 21 Jan 1880
Facts and Events
||aft 21 Jan 1880
Civil War Service
- Private, Company C, 1st Ohio Heavy Artillery
- Mustered in 6 August 1862
- Mustered out not listed
- Also served in Company M, 10th Ohio Cavalry and Company D, 4th Veteran Reserve Corps S2
- Application 336931; Certificate 649370
- Widow's Pension: Application 879018, Certificate 636859
- NOTE: pension is listed under 117th OVI
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
Help fund new features!