John Elliot Peirce
d.6 Jun 1940
Facts and Events
||John Elliot Peirce
||J. Elliot Peirce
||17 Apr 1861
||Dayton, Montgomery, Ohio, United States
||11 Jun 1870
||Harrison, Montgomery, Ohio, United States
||16 Jun 1880
||Harrison, Montgomery, Ohio, United Stateswith father J. H. Peirce; no occupation listed
||his great-grandfather Dr. John Elliot
||10 Sep 1885
||Findlay, Hancock, Ohio, United Statesto Mary Frances Harsh
||Oakwood, Montgomery, Ohio, United States339 Kramer Road
||proprietor, marble yard
||6 Jun 1940
||8 Jun 1940
||Woodland Cemetery, Dayton, Montgomery, Ohio, United StatesSection 77, Lot 27
There are 3 vital records available on MyHeritage for John Elliot Peirce, including birth records, marriage records, and death records.
Vital records are historical records that are typically recorded around the actual time of the event, which means they are likely accurate.
Vital records include information like the event date and place, and the person's occupation and residence.
Vital records also often include information about the person's relatives.
For example, birth and marriage records include names of parents and divorce records list the names of children.
See all vital records for John Elliot Peirce
- ↑ Bruen, Frank. Christian Forrer, the clockmaker, and his descendants. (Rutland, Vermont: Tuttle, 1939).
- Peirce family; Forrer family; and Howard family. Forrer-Peirce-Wood Collection.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Woodland Cemetery & Arboretum. Woodland Cemetery Records Database.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 United States. 1930 U.S. Census Population Schedule. (National Archives Microfilm Publication T626).
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 United States. 1870 U.S. Census Population Schedule.
- ↑ United States. 1880 U.S. Census Population Schedule.
- Obituary of John Elliot Peirce, Dayton Journal, 7 Jun 1940.