John W. Oliver
d.BEF 14 JUL 1890
Facts and Events
||John W. Oliver
||BEF 14 JUL 1890
Civil War Service
- Application - none listed
- Widow's Pension: Application 445901, Certificate - none listed (an indication that the application was not approved)
- "Con. Widow" Application 513157, Certificate - none listed (an indication that the application was not approved)
Question: Were there two women claiming to be John Oliver's widow?
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).