John Neeley, Jr.
Facts and Events
John Neeley, Jr. was one of the Early Settlers of Augusta County, Virginia
Records in Virginia
- At a court held for Botetourt County fourteenth of March, one thousand seven hundred and seventy one.
- Ord. that Joseph Cloyd, Michael Cloyd & John Neeley, Junr., being first sworn, do view the road from Thomas Madison's Mill to Robert Breckenridge's Mill and report the conveniences & inconveniences thereof to the next court.
- Ord. that this court be adjd. till tomorrow morning, eight o'clock.
- The minutes of these proceedings were signed by
- Andrew Lewis.
- [Annals of Southwest Virginia, 1769-1800, pg. 111]