d.14 Sep 1910
Facts and Events
The Official Roster lists his surname as Moman. The Pension Index lists it as Moomaw. The Sons of Union Veterans Graves Registration database lists it as Moomaw, with the note "records may show name 'Moman'".
Civil War Service
- Application 107696; Certificate 87423
- Widow's Pension: Application 949668, Certificate 718837
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War : Grave Registration.