d.AFT 4 JUN 1904
Facts and Events
||AFT 4 JUN 1904
Civil War Service
- Pension card lists him as a member of Company B
- He is not listed in Official Roster nor in the Civil War Soldiers and Sailors System database
- His pension was not approved; perhaps this is an indication that he did not serve in this regiment (or at all?)
- More investigation needs to be done to determine his service, if any
- Application 1317877; no certificate number listed (an indication that the application was not approved)
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
Help fund new features!