Facts and Events
||25 June 1847
||Lansingburg, Rensselaer, New York, United States
||to Elizabeth Newton
||to Nancy Newton
||22 SEP 1920
||Fairfield, Solano, California, United States
||Suisun-Fairfield Cemetery, Fairfield, Solano, California, United States
Photo of John Malchi's tombstone on FindAGrave.com.
Civil War Service
- Application 439576; Certificate 743581
- Widow's Pension: Application 1166001, Certificate 906464
- Minor's Pension: 1728389, Certificate A 1-13-33
- Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ Find A Grave.
- ↑ Gregory, Tom. History of Solano and Napa Counties, California: with biographical sketches of the leading men and women of the counties, who have been identified with its growth and development from the early days to the present time. (Los Angeles, Calif.: Historic Record Co., 1912), 797.