Facts and Events
||John Philip Kelly
||14 Sep 1814
||Bromyard, Herefordshire, England
||15 SEP 1814
||Bromyard, Hereford, England
||31 Dec 1838
||Hereford, Herefordshire, Englandto Eliza Long
||17 AUG 1867
||Salt Lake City, Salt Lake, Utah, USAto Elizabeth Clark
||27 Apr 1897
||American Fork, Utah, Utah, United States
||30 APR 1897
||American Fork, American Fork, Utah, USA
John Phillip was baptized a member of the LDS Church 4 May 1852 while living in Ullingswick (Kelly Family History calls it Hollingswick), England.
They left England on 3 May 1862, sailing on the ship "John J. Boyd", arriving in New York 17 Jun 1862, and arrived in the Salt Lake Valley on 27 Sep 1862, then settled in American Fork, Utah.
Occupation: Farmer and Shoemaker
- ↑ Church of England. Parish Church of Bromyard. Parish registers, 1538-1965. (Salt Lake City, Utah: Genealogical Society of Utah, 1979-1989), Film #992,639.
- General Register Office. The National Archives (TNA): Public Record Office (PRO) HO 107/1-1465 Census Returns: 1841 Census Schedules, Film #288,824 St Nicholas Dist.
age 25. Lived on Victoria St next to Thomas and Ann Long, Eliza's parents.
occupation Shoe Maker
- General Register Office. The National Archives (TNA): Public Record Office (PRO) HO 107/1466-2531 Census Returns: 1851 Census Schedules, Film #87,381.
age 36. Occupation - farmer of 19 acres employing 1 laborer - living on The Bank
- General Register Office. The National Archives (TNA): Public Record Office (PRO) RG 9 General Register Office: 1861 Census Schedules.
age 46 occupation Cordwainer (shoemaker) living on Jordans street
- ↑ Various. The Mormon Overland Travel, 1847-1868, , Secondary quality.