Facts and Events
||18 June 1843
||Ohio, United States
||Jefferson, Jackson, Ohio, United States
||15 Nov 1924
||Jackson, Jackson, Ohio, United States
||Fairmount Cemetery, Jackson, Ohio, United States
Civil War Service
- Application 243740; Certificate 250532
- Widow's Pension: Application: none listed
- Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Ohio, United States. Death Certificate. (Ohio, United States).
- ↑ Jackson, Ohio, United States. 1850 U.S. Census Population Schedule, 271.