Facts and Events
- Person:David Hays (2)
Source:Chalkley's Chronicles 3:144
Page 432.--27th February, 1775. David Hays' will--To wife, servant girl named Agness McGraw;
- to daughter, Johanna Buchanan;
- to daughter, Eloner Paxton;
- to daughter, Hannah Sawyers;
- to daughter, Mary Lapsley;
- to sons, David,
- John, division.
- Executors, wife Isabella Hays, William Paxton, James Sawyers.
- Teste: Andrew Kinnear, George Berry, Agness Kinnear.
- Proved, 21st August, 1776, by solemn affirmation of the Kinnears. Isabella and Sawyers qualify. Paxton to be summoned. 19th August 1777, Paxton qualifies.