- H. John Fairfield Dryden1839 - 1911
- W. Cynthia Fairchild (add)
- Susan Dryden1870 -
Facts and Events
||John Fairfield Dryden
||7 Aug 1839
||Temple, Franklin, Maine, United States
||24 Nov 1911
||Newark, Essex, New Jersey, United States
||Mount Pleasant Cemetery, Newark, Essex, New Jersey, United States
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
John Fairfield Dryden (August 7, 1839 – November 24, 1911) was the founder of the Prudential Insurance Company and a United States Senator from New Jersey. He was known as the "father of industrial insurance".
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 John F. Dryden, in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia. (Online: Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.).
- John Fairfield Dryden, in Find A Grave.