Facts and Events
John Coger was one of the Early Settlers of Augusta County, Virginia
Records of John Coger in Augusta County, VA
From Chalkley’s Augusta County Records:
- Vol. 2 - Delinquents, Augusta County Levy for 1779: John Coger, gone.
Information on John Coger
- 40. John Koger, born January 1745; died 18 February 1835 in Patrick County, Virginia. He was the son of 80. Hans Jacob Koger and 81. Lucinda Crum. He married 41. Elizabeth.
- 41. Elizabeth, died Bef. 1838 in Patrick County, Virginia.
- Children of John Koger and Elizabeth are:
- 20 i. Joseph Koger, born Bet. 1760 - 1766 in Pittsylvania County, Virginia; married Mary Ann Hamby Tinsley in Henry County, Virginia.
- 31 ii. Obediance Koger, born 1768 in Virginia; died Bet. 1855 - 1860 in Harlan County, KY; married James Huff, Sr..