Facts and Events
Civil War Service
- Application 110480; Certificate 169894
- Widow's Pension: Application 841439, Certificate 606171
- Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Ohio. Adjutant General's Office. Grave registrations of soldiers buried in Ohio. (Salt Lake City, Utah: Genealogical Society of Utah, 1958).