Joan , de Valois, Queen of Navarre
m. 5 APR 1332
- Charles V "The Wise" , de Valois, of France
- Louis I , Duke of Anjou
- Jean I "Le Magnifique" , Prince of France, Duke of Berry
- Philip "the Bold" , of Burgundy
- Joan , de Valois, Queen of Navarre
- Marie de France
- Agnes , Princess of France
- Marquerite , Princess of France
- Isabella , of Valois
Facts and Events
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Joan of France, also known as Joan or Joanna of Valois (June 24, 1343, Châteauneuf-sur-Loire – November 3, 1373, Évreux), was the daughter of John II of France (called The Good), and his first wife, Bonne of Luxembourg. She married Charles II of Navarre (called The Bad), and became Queen-consort of Navarre.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Jeanne de Valois, Queen of Navarre, in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia. (Online: Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.).