Jean Mary Summach
b.12 APR 1917
Facts and Events
- ↑ Family History, in Asquith and District Historical Society (Saskatchewan). The Asquith Record. (Asquith, Saskatchewan: Asquith and District Historical Society, 1982), Page 318ff, Secondary quality.
August and Minne Summach by Harvey and Wilf
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Jean and Harvey Sage, 1995, Interviewer: Rick Moffat, Primary quality.
- ↑ Loris (Summach) Smith. (Letter of Nov. 13, 1999), Primary quality.
Jean's middle name -- "Mary"
- ↑ Family History, in Delisle Women's Institute (Saskatchewan). Through the years : Delisle, Donavon, Gledhow and O'Malley, Laura, Swanson. (s.n., 1972?), Page 145.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Obituary of Jean Sage nee Summach, in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. Saskatoon Star Phoenix: Obituaries Archive. (Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada), Page C1, 28 Dec 2002, Secondary quality.
SAGE - Jean Mary Sage, age 85 of Saskatoon, SK. passed away Dec 26, 2002 at the Saskatoon Convalescent Home. She will be greatly missed and fondly remembered by her husband of 63 years, Harvey; <names ofliving individuals have been removed>; six grandchildren and seven great grandchildren; numerous nieces and nephews. Jean was predeceased by her parents, August and Minnie Summach; sister, Maureen; brothers Ed, Ray, Wilfred and Harvey. The family would like to thanks to all who provided support and kindness. Thanks to the staff at the Convalescent Home for their care and compassion. A special thanks to Lee and Fred, Helen and Hamilton, Roy and Janna for their continuing help and support. The Funeral Service will be held on Monday, December 30, 2002 at 1:00 p.m.at the Bay Park Baptist Church, 1419-33rd Street West, Saskatoon, SK.officiated by Rev. Walter Foth. Interment will take place in Avondale Cemetery, Delisle/Asquith district. In lieu of flowers, donations maybe made to a charity of your choice. Arrangements have been entrusted to Park Funeral Chapel (Greg Laloch 244-2103.
'God Bless and May You Rest in Peace Mom"