James Jefferson Van Peyma
m. Abt 1893
- James Jefferson Van Peyma1900 - 1991
- H. James Jefferson Van Peyma1900 - 1991
- W. Doris Creek (add)
Facts and Events
||James Jefferson Van Peyma
||6 Mar 1900
||Missouri, United States
||1 Jun 1900
||Kansas City, Jackson co., Missouri, United Statesat 714 W. 21st St., in a home that was rented
James J., aged 2 months, son of Thomas J. Van Peyma (occ. hardware salesman), was also residing with his father's wife Sadie J. and sister[-in-law] Minnie M. Kew. They were sharing the dwelling with the family of Edward and Gene Winn who were also renters. It was recorded that James was born in Missouri.
||12 Sep 1918
||Kansas City, Wyandotte co., Kansas, United Statesat 639 Tenny
James Jefferson Van Peyma signed a card for the third registration of the WW I draft. James (occ. machine app., for Trisco Railway Co., at 19th & Allen, Kansas City, Mo.) stated his nearest relative was his mother Sadie J. Wolcott, at the same address. The registrar's report describes him as medium height, slender build, brown eyes, brown hair, and without physical disability.
||9 Jul 1942
||Clay co., Missouri, United StatesA license was issued by the Recorder of Deeds for James Jefferson Van Peyma, age 42, and Doris Elizabeth Creek, age 28, both from Kansas City, Missouri.
to Doris Creek (add)
||1 Nov 1991
||Kansas City, Jackson co., Missouri, United States
|Soc Sec No
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Social Security Administration. Social Security Death Index, [database, Ancestry.com], SSN 499-07-1737, issued Missouri, before 1951.
James J. Vanpeyma, b. 6 March 1900, d. 1 Nov. 1991; ZIP code of last address of record, 64111 (Kansas City, Missouri).
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 United States. World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918. (National Archives Microfilm Publication M1509), [roll KS70], FHL #1643584, Wyandotte Co., Local Board #3, [digital image, Ancestry.com], registered 12 Sept. 1918.
James Jefferson Van Peyma, age 18, was born 6 March 1900.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 ED 39, 4th Ward Kansas City, Jackson, Missouri, in United States. 1900 U.S. Census Population Schedule. (National Archives Microfilm Publication T624), roll 861 (FHL #1240861), folio 193, sheet 9B, dwelling 161, family 202, Thomas J. Van Peyma household, [digital image, Ancestry.com], enumerated 7 June 1900.