James Russell Oldson
b.18 May 1822
d.26 Sep 1897
Facts and Events
Civil War Service
- Application 482708; Certificate 369349
- Widow's Pension: Application 667288, Certificate 479967
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 James Russell Oldson, in Find A Grave.