b.11 May 1844
d.31 Mar 1905
Facts and Events
Link to photo of James' tombstone on FindAGrave.com
Civil War Service
- Application 738320; Certificate 1055085
- Widow's Pension: Application 814073, Certificate 598677
- NOTE: pension index card is filed under "Kenisley"
- Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War : Grave Registration.