d.14 Mar 1886
Facts and Events
||14 Mar 1886
Civil War Service
- None listed on Civil War and Later Veterans Pension Index card
- Widow's Pension: Application 435175, Certificate 374342
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ United States. Army. Quartermaster General's Office. Card records of headstones provided for deceased Union Civil war veterans, ca. 1879-ca. 1903. (Washington, District of Columbia).
- Date of death based upon widow's pension application filed 12 July 1890.