James C. Bennett
d.bef 22 Mar 1898
Facts and Events
||James C. Bennett
||bef 22 Mar 1898
||"in or near Campbell, Ohio"
Civil War Service
- No veterans' pension
- Mother's Pension: Application 672943, no certificate number listed (an indication that the application was not approved)
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ Records of the Office of the Quartermaster General. Headstones Provided for Deceased Union Civil War Veterans, 1879-1903.
- ↑ Date of death based upon date of mother's pension application.