Extensive writings on the life of James Avery including:
- landholdings from his father, grandfather, and father-in-law
- his political offices (Selectman, Justice of the Peace, Deputy to the Court, ...)
- he was 'counselor and advisor of the Pequot Tribe, and in 1720 became their Guardian'
- various expeditions against the Indians of Mass. and Conn.
- the full text of 'The Remonstrance' and subsequent verdict
- his death on Aug 22 1728 and how an alternate account of his death is in error to the date