- H. Isaiah Harrison, Jr.1689 -
m. est. 1710
- Joseph Harrisonest 1715-1725 - bef 1748
Facts and Events
Isaiah Harrison was one of the Early Settlers of Augusta County, Virginia
Records of Isaiah Harrison in Augusta County, VA
- Page 78.--18th May, 1748. Isaiah Harrison qualifies administrator of Jos. Harrison, with sureties Jeremiah Harrison and Wm. White. (Note: Joseph Harrison is assumed to be a son of Isaiah Harrison, more research may be necessary).
- Vol. 1 - MAY 23, 1750. - (365) Isaiah Harrison, admr. of Joseph Harrison, removed to Carolina.
- Vol. 1 - District Court Judgements - Spa for witnesses for defence, viz: Robert Harrison (son of Thomas), Jonathan Haynes, James See (?), Catharine Keisell, Daniel Smith, Sr., William Vance, Elizabeth Scothran, Isaiah Harrison, Thomas Lookey, Abraham Bowyer, William Russell, Thomas Moore. Verdict of Guilty vs. John Groeder, fined £2 and two years' imprisonment. Verdict of guilty vs. Martin Groeder, fined £50 and three years' imprisonment. Verdict of guilty vs. William Hinton, fined £400 and four years' imprisonment.
Land Entry in Rowan County, NC
- 15 March 1753, Ezaiah Harrison - 640 acres in Anson County, on the South side of Yadkin River, known by he Swan Ponds.
Information on Isaiah Harrison
Isaiah HARRISON Jr.
27 Sep 1689 - ____
Repository ID Number: I8
RESIDENCE: Oyster Bay NY>1720-DE >1750- Rockingham VA >Old Craven Co.SC
BIRTH: 27 Sep 1689, Oyster Bay, Long Island, NY
DEATH: Nothing More Is Known Of His Family, Or When He Died.
RESOURCES: See: [S67] [S224]
Father: Isaiah HARRISSON
Mother: Elizabeth WRIGHT
Family 1 :
Appears to have been living in the southern part of West Jersey, across the river from Delaware in 1737, having removed to Maiden Plantation with his father about 1720. The last of the brothers to arrive in Rockingham Co, VA where he settled nearby.
Help fund new features!