Isabella , of Valois
b.1 Oct 1348
m. 5 APR 1332
- Charles V "The Wise" , de Valois, of France
- Louis I , Duke of Anjou
- Jean I "Le Magnifique" , Prince of France, Duke of Berry
- Philip "the Bold" , of Burgundy
- Joan , de Valois, Queen of Navarre
- Marie de France
- Agnes , Princess of France
- Marquerite , Princess of France
- Isabella , of Valois
Facts and Events
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Isabelle of France (Château de Bois de Vincennes, 1 October 1348 – Pavia, 11 September 1373), was a French princess and member of the House of Valois, as well as the wife of Gian Galeazzo Visconti, Lord of Milan (although she died before her husband's accession).
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Isabella of Valois (1348–1372), in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia. (Online: Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.).
- Isabel de Valois, in Lundy, Darryl. The Peerage: A genealogical survey of the peerage of Britain as well as the royal families of Europe.