Isabel of Gloucester and Hertford
Facts and Events
||Isabel of Gloucester and Hertford
||Isabella de Clare, of Gloucester and Hertford
||2 Nov 1226
||8 Nov 1226
||Gloucester, Gloucestershire, , England
||Gloucester, Kent, Englandto Robert Le Bruce
||Abt May 1240
||, , , Scotlandto Robert Le Bruce
||Aft. 10 Jul 1264
||Cleveland-Port, Yorkshire, England
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Isabella de Clare (2 November 1226 – 10 July 1264) was the daughter of Gilbert de Clare, 5th Earl of Hertford and 1st Earl of Gloucester and Isabel Marshal. She is also known as Isabel de Clare, but this is however, the name of many women in her family.
- ↑ Richardson, Douglas, and Kimball G. Everingham. Magna Carta Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families. (Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company, 2005), p. 731.
- Isobel of Gloucester and Hertford, in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia. (Online: Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.).
- Isabella de Clare, in Lundy, Darryl. The Peerage: A genealogical survey of the peerage of Britain as well as the royal families of Europe.
- ↑ ISABEL de Clare, in Cawley, Charles. Medieval Lands: A prosopography of medieval European noble and royal families.