Facts and Events
||5 Sep 1451
||Warwick, Warwickshire, EnglandWarwick Castle
||14 Jul 1469
||Calais, Pas-de-Calais, FranceChurch of Our Lady
to Sir George Plantagenet, 1st Duke of Clarence
||22 Dec 1476
||Warwick, Warwickshire, England
||Tewkesbury Abbey, Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, England
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Lady Isabel Neville (5 September 1451 – 22 December 1476) was the elder daughter of Richard Neville, 16th Earl of Warwick (the Kingmaker of the Wars of the Roses), and Anne de Beauchamp, 16th Countess of Warwick. She was the wife of George Plantagenet, 1st Duke of Clarence. She was also the elder sister of Anne Neville, who was Princess of Wales, by her first marriage and Queen consort of England by her second.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Isabella Plantagenet, Duchess of Clarence, in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia.
- ↑ Isabel Neville Plantagenet, in Find A Grave.
- Lady Isabel Neville, in Lundy, Darryl. The Peerage: A genealogical survey of the peerage of Britain as well as the royal families of Europe.
- ISABEL Neville (Warwick Castle 5 Sep 1451-Warwick Castle 22 Dec 1476, bur Tewkesbury Abbey, Gloucestershire)., in Cawley, Charles. Medieval Lands: A prosopography of medieval European noble and royal families.