Facts and Events
- Chalkely's Chronicles1:273 MAY 24, 1793. (276-277) Isabella Walker, orphan of Alex. Walker, deceased, has intermarried with Robert Reed, and suit abates as to her.
- Chalkley's Chronicles 3:176 Page 535.--24th June, 1786. Alex. Walker's estate settled--1774, paid to legatees, Robert and Mary Walker; to Thos. Connelly, husband to Margret; to Isabella Walker; paid John Ervin for teaching the children, 1780; paid James Anderson, ditto, 1782; paid John Young, ditto, 1785. Legatees Andrew and Martha are dead. Legatee Elizabeth is dead.
- Chalkley's Chronicles 2:65 Walker vs. Campbell (Connelly)--O. S. 20; N. S. 7--Bill filed in Augusta, 1789. Isabella and Barbara Walker, infants, by Hugh Donaghe, against Robert and Elizabeth Walker et als. Oratrices were daughters of Alexander Walker, who died testate in Augusta; will dated 20th November, 1774; bill for settlement. Administrators' accounts show, 1774, cash paid Thomas Connelly, husband to Margaret (daughter of Alexr.). May, 1793, abates as to Isabella by her marriage with Robert Reed.
- Chalkley's Chronicles 2:291 1790--January 19, Robert Reed and Isabella Walker, daughter of Elizabeth Walker, widow (consent); surety, John Walker.
- Chalkley's Chronicles 2:350 1798, January 8th--By Rev. Wm. Wilson: ...January 19th, Robert Reed and Isabella Walker
- Chalkley's Chronices 1:412Isabella and Barbara Walker, infants, by Hugh Donaghe, their guardian, vs. Elizabeth and Robert Walker, Arthur Connolly and John Campbell.-- Alex. Walker, father of oratrixes, and husband of Elizabeth, and father (?) of Robert, died, 1774, with will. Bill for accounting. Elizabeth Walker's answer, sworn to 10th December, 1790. Spa. in chancery, 2d June, 1787. This suit contains settlement of the estate, with all the heirs, giving names.
Help fund new features!