d.14 Feb 1911
Facts and Events
||14 Feb 1911
Civil War Service
- Sergeant, Company C, 1st Ohio Heavy Artillery
- Mustered in 11 August 1862
- Appointed Sergeant (from Corporal) 1 March 1865
- Mustered out 20 June 1865 at Knoxville, Tennessee
- Application 854786; Certificate 587160
- Widow's Pension: Application 959149, Certificate 719403
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).