Hugh de Vere, 4th Earl of Oxford
Facts and Events
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Hugh de Vere, 4th Earl of Oxford (c. 1208 – December 1263) was the only son and heir of Robert de Vere, 3rd Earl of Oxford and Isabel de Bolebec, daughter and eventual sole heiress of Hugh de Bolebec.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Hugh de Vere, 4th Earl of Oxford, in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia.
- Eng. 116, p. 113.
- Bld. 6, vol. 7.
- Eng. 63.
- Browning, Charles H. Some Colonial Dames of Roayl Descent, p 227.
- Hugh de Vere, 4th Earl of Oxford, in Lundy, Darryl. The Peerage: A genealogical survey of the peerage of Britain as well as the royal families of Europe.
- HUGH de Vere, son of ROBERT de Vere Earl of Oxford & his wife Isabel de Bolebec (-before 23 Dec 1263, bur Earl's Colne), in Cawley, Charles. Medieval Lands: A prosopography of medieval European noble and royal families.
- This chart was taken from the patron family group sheets on microfilm inthe SL Gen. Library. More work is needed on the chart. For instance, the arrangement of children would be incorrect if the above mother died in 1222-23 and Robert (shown as child #1) was born abt 1220.--Michel L. Call
Help fund new features!