Hugh S. Fullerton
d.aft 15 May 1884
Facts and Events
||Hugh S. Fullerton
||aft 15 May 1884
Civil War Service
- 1st Lieutenant, Company C, 1st Ohio Heavy Artillery
- Mustered in 1 August 1863
- Discharged 12 August 1864 "on account of physical disability"
- Pension index card indicates that he was also a member of Company E; however, he is not listed there in the Official Roster
- Application 513482; Certificate 289362
- Widow's Pension: Application 575312, Certificate 495140
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
Help fund new features!