Facts and Events
||Hiltje de Jong
||Hilda De Young
||8 Nov 1898
||Sint Jacobiparochie, Het Bildt, Friesland, Netherlands
||3 May 1904
||Ellis Island, New York, New York, United States
||8 Jun 1920
||Grand Rapids, Kent, Michigan, United Statesto William Snip
||to Albert Slagter
||13 Jul 1992
||Kalamazoo, Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
||Greenwood Cemetery, Grand Rapids, Kent, Michigan, United States
Hildred was know as Hilda. In 1920 she was working as a telephone operator and living with her mother (then a widow) and two brothers. She had earlier lived on the farm where her parents settled in 1904 in Tallmade Township, where they were neighbors of the Snip family. Hilda and her sister Maggie married brothers, William and Peter Snip, respectively.
- ↑ Geboorte, in Het Bildt, Friesland, Netherlands. Burgerlijke Stand, Akte 196, 1898, Primary quality.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Michigan, Death Index, in FamilySearch - Search, 1992, Primary quality.
- ↑ Buried, in Greenwood Cemetery, Grand Rapids, Michigan, 1992, Secondary quality.
- ↑ Buried, in Find A Grave, 1992, Secondary quality.
- ↑ Emigration: April 18, 1904, from Het Bildt, Netherlands to Ottawa Co. MI on the “SS Potsdam”. Arrival May 3, 1904 on Ellis Island.
Hilda de Jong
Help fund new features!