- H. Herbert Byng Hall1805 - 1883
- W. Margaretabout 1816 - 1856
m. before 1851
Facts and Events
||Herbert Byng Hall
||21 Oct 1805
||Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
||18 Nov 1805
||Oxford, Oxfordshire, EnglandChrist Church
||Bathampton, Somerset, England
||to Elizabeth Knox
||Petersham, Surrey, EnglandRose Cottage, River Lane
||12 Jul 1880
||Richmond, Surrey, EnglandSt. Mary Magdalene
to Lydia Braddock
||Richmond, Surrey, EnglandBowden Villas, 11, Onslow Road
||25 Apr 1883
||Weston, Somerset, England
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Register of Baptisms, Christ Church, Oxford, in Church of England. Parish Church of Shere (Surrey), and Church of England. Parish Church of Huddersfield (Yorkshire). Miscellanea genealogica et heraldica. (London: Hamilton, Adams, 1868-1938), ser. 2, vol. 2, p. 215, 1888.
- ↑ Hall, Herbert Byng, in Boase, Frederic. Modern English biography, containing many thousand concise memoirs of persons who have died between the years 1851-1900: with an index of the most interesting matter, vol. 1, col. 1285f., 1965.
- ↑ Herbert Byng Hall, Bathampton, Somerset, England, in General Register Office. The National Archives (TNA): Public Record Office (PRO) HO 107/1466-2531 Census Returns: 1851 Census Schedules.
- ↑ Herbert B Hall, Petersham, Surrey, England, in General Register Office. The National Archives (TNA): Public Record Office (PRO) RG 9 General Register Office: 1861 Census Schedules.
- ↑ Herbert B Hall, Richmond, Surrey, England, in General Register Office. Public Record Office (PRO) RG 11 General Register Office: 1881 Census Schedules. (The National Archives).